Join the Efficy Team: We are looking for a Inbound Marketing Expert
Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM editor headquartered in Brussels. As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with offices in Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt.
Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 55,000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe.
In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients.
We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
We are looking for a inbound marketing expert to join the marketing team. He/she will be in charge of marketing automation tools and processes; develop email and e-marketing campaigns (work with Flexmail) ; and be part of other marketing actions.
This is a full-time job in Brussels, to be started with as soon as possible.
Your main future activities will be:
- Select, configure, and use marketing automation tools
- Collaborate with our content marketing experts to get the perfect copy to convert visitors to leads
- Lead or collaborate in marketing automation projects
- Create landing page templates and email templates, collaborate on email marketing campaigns
- Create content workflows and improve CTA
- Set up lead nurturing campaigns and increase the lead scoring process in all countries
- Create reports and analysis to prove progress of lead inflow
What do we offer to you?
We offer you to join our team of 100 experts with a culture of success.
Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in an energetic and fast-growing team.
We like to work, but we also like to play and celebrate together. We are unique and we develop a unique company culture.
We like things to be transparent, and open. We also have a ‘2020 Women in IT’ plan to encourage and develop women careers and evolution in our business.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, giving opportunities to learn and progress.
We encourage flexibility thanks to teleworking.
We also provide an interesting salary package based on your skills set and experiences.
The base of operation will be our Headquarters in Brussels.
What are the skills you need?
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a must (Marketo, Hubspot…)
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Fluent Dutch and English. French is a plus
- Team player and results oriented mindset
- Well structured mind and project management skills