Join the Efficy Team : We are looking for a LEAD GENERATION & MARKET AUTOMATION EXPERT in Brussels
Efficy CRM is an award-winning, fast growing software company, leader in its mother market (Belgium) and spreading in Europe with offices in France, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland…
To sustain our international growth, we are constantly enforcing our dream team in Brussels (Belgium).
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company.
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
He/she is also a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to- action, landing pages, SEA campaigns and lead generation content (including offers).
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, collaborative tasks and alerts.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Create resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include articles, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.), directly or with the help of copywriters and translators.
• Full Dutch (Flemish) proficiency.
• Successful experience in inbound marketing required.
• Master in business or digital marketing or equivalent work experience.
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
• Bonus skills: Adwords certification, HTML/CSS, Photoshop, sense of humor
• A competitive package
• A dynamic environment in a software development company that is growing and expanding in Europe (offices in 7 countries, +40 people in 3 years)
• A human approach, and a management by objectives
• Career development opportunities
• Part-time homeworking
• Be part of a positive adventure in a developing marketing team