Join the Efficy Team: We are looking for a Sales Account Manager Belgium – Flanders
Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM software publisher, headquartered in Brussels. As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with already offices in Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt.
Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 55,000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe.
In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients.
We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
We are now urgently looking for a Sales Professional (m/f) Business Development who will help our Team move into the next growth phase in France.
What do we offer to you?
We offer you to join our team of 100 experts with a culture of success.
Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in an energetic and fast-growing team.
We like to work, but we also like to play and celebrate together.
We are unique and we develop a unique company culture.
We like things to be transparent, and open.
We also have a ‘2020 Women in IT’ plan to encourage and develop women careers and evolution in our business.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, giving opportunities to learn and progress.
We encourage flexibility thanks to teleworking.
We also provide an interesting salary package with a car, cellular phone, laptop and luncheon vouchers.
The geographical coverage will be a part of the Flanders region and you will be essentially working “in the field” without the need for daily presence at the companies’ local offices (Brussels and Ghent).
Sales Account Manager Belgium – Flanders
Missions & responsibilities
- As our new Sales Account Manager, you will focus most of your activities to the development of the business with new customers, but also have to support a decent number of existing customers in the Flanders region
- You will have a complete product and service portfolio at your disposal and will be supported in the daily activities by PreSales consultants and the management alike
- Responsibilities including amongst others:
- Managing entire sales funnel from lead to closing stage, to meet your individual/team quotas and company objectives
- Build and maintain customer relationships & generate sales orders from the existing customers base
- Qualify sales leads, prepare and execute presentations, conduct on site meetings, negotiate contracts
- Conduct handover meetings where you will communicate the customers’ requirements to the delivery team
- Maintain accurate forecasts and update company’s CRM-systems
- Prepare and implement sales account plans
Skills – DNA
- Prove excellent sales track record
- You are a true “hunter” with some interest for existing account management
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years true experiences in B2B sales
- Capable of mastering C-level communications
- Nice to have: sales experience in IT- and CRM environments
- Be fluent in Dutch and English
Please send CV and motivation letter to Carolien Colpaert: email@example.com