Join the Efficy Team: We are looking for a Sales Assistant
Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM editor headquartered in Brussels. As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with offices in Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt.
Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 55,000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe.
In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients.
We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
More information about the company on www.efficy.com
We are now urgently looking for a Sales Assistant (m/f) who will help our Team move into the next growth phase.
What do we offer to you?
We offer you to join our team of 100 experts with a culture of success.
Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in an energetic and fast-growing team.
We like to work, but we also like to play and celebrate together. We are unique and we develop a unique company culture.
We like things to be transparent, and open. We also have a ‘2020 Women in IT’ plan to encourage and develop women careers and evolution in our business.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, giving opportunities to learn and progress.
We encourage flexibility thanks to teleworking.
We also provide an interesting salary package with a car, cellular phone, laptop and luncheon vouchers.
The base of operation will be our Headquarters in Brussels.
As our new Sales Assistant, you will act as the main communication point for both our customers and our field sales force, with regard to administrative questions and issues related to the sales operations.
To guarantee a successfull start, you will be coached by our Sales Support Officer.
What will you do?
Skills – DNA
- You have at least 2 years proven experience in an internal B2B sales function, ideally in the field of high tech products & services.
- You are a highly motivated person with a true commercial attitude and will become a reliable internal partner for our customers.
- Microsoft Offices has no secrets for you and you know its most important advanced functionalities.
- You can handle stress, you like challenges and you are punctual.
- You can be creative, flexible and pro-active.
- Foremost you are a team player.
- You are looking for a job where you are involved and for a company where you can grow.
- You are at ease with people and professional on the phone
- Communications in Dutch, French and English are no problem for you and your time management and organization are exemplary.
Your main future activities will be:
- Support the field sales professionals in their daily operations.
- Keep phone and email communications with both existing and prospective customers.
- Be capable of preparing sales proposals for the company’s products and services portfolio’s.
- Organize the sales back office (agenda’s, meetings, presentations, appointments, etc.
- Follow up of marketing actions.
- Opportunity-based validation of incoming calls.
- Maintenance & updating of our central CRM-system.
- Various other activities in the support of the field sales pro’s, including the ordering processing, until the invoicing.