Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM editor headquartered in Brussels.
As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with offices in Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt.
Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 55,000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe.
In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients.
We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
What do we offer to you?
We offer you to join our team of 100 experts with a culture of success.
Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in an energetic and fast-growing team.
We like to work, but we also like to play and celebrate together.
We are unique and we develop a unique company culture.
We like things to be transparent, and open.
We also have a ‘2020 Women in IT’ plan to encourage and develop women careers and evolution in our business.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, giving opportunities to learn and progress.
We encourage flexibility thanks to teleworking.
We also provide an interesting salary package with a car, cellular phone, laptop and luncheon vouchers.
- As a Developer you are responsible for customizing and configuring the solution for the customer, writing Design Specifications and finding technical solutions together with the Analysts.
- You are committed to bring Robustness and User Friendliness to the solution.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or experience relevant to the function
- Technologies and development skills:
You ‘talk code’ like a native tongue.
Fondation and or Bootstrap
Browser debugging, experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
Microsoft SQL, Oracle
Javacript Framework knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting and business systems, knowledge of project management methodology (Microsoft Solutions Framework, Scrum, Prince2) is an advantage.
- You are proud of the solution you deliver and keen on sharing your experiences with the rest of the team
- You understand that easy to use and reliable solutions are essential to bring business value to the customer
- You are a team player with a can-do mentality who doesn’t mind a challenge. You’d rather get it done today than stop at 5 pm.
- You are analytical & organized yet pragmatic & ‘lazy smart’.
- You are a fast learner who picks things up on the go. Actually, learning and being curious is literally your DNA.
- You can work independently and handle responsibility well. People say you’re a grown up.
- Experience troubleshooting issues
- Ability to write reusable code
- Knowledge of different languages is an asset
Please send CV and motivation letter to Carolien Colpaert: email@example.com