Join the Efficy Team: We are looking for an Administrative Assistant – Brussels
Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM editor headquartered in Brussels.
As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with offices in Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt.
Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 55,000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe.
In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients.
We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
What do we offer to you?
We offer you to join our team of 100 experts with a culture of success.
Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in an energetic and fast-growing team.
We like to work, but we also like to play and celebrate together.
We are unique and we develop a unique company culture.
We like things to be transparent, and open.
We also have a ‘2020 Women in IT’ plan to encourage and develop women careers and evolution in our business.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, giving opportunities to learn and progress.
Administrative assistants– Brussels
- In this role you represent, together in duo with the other administrative assistant, the first impression of Efficy with the outside world.
- You are able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, and will support them through a variety of tasks
- You are committed to ensure the efficient operation of the office
- welcome and direct visitors; handling incoming calls, emails and post
- organization logistics for the company; make travel, meeting and event arrangements; order office supplies and follow up telecom operators
- Office support: ensure office is well maintained, check cleanliness of the building and interior. Ensure that the reception and other areas are kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
- Finance support: scanning and handling suppliers invoices
- Maintenance and follow up of various internal lists (car, badges, telephones,…)
- You are clever, bright and have an energetic personality
- You are a fast learner who picks things up on the go. Actually, learning and being curious is literally your DNA
- You can work independently, are able to prioritize and handle responsibility well.
- You are a team player with strong customer service focus, performance orientation and a “hands-on” mentality. You anticipate problems before they arise and take initiatives.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. German is a plus
Please send CV and motivation letter to Carolien Colpaert: firstname.lastname@example.org