Join the Efficy Team: We are looking for Projects Managers – Brussels
Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM editor headquartered in Brussels.
As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with offices in Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt.
Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 55,000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe.
In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients.
We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
To contribute to our expansion, we are looking for Project Managers.
What do we offer to you?
We offer you to join our team of 100 experts with a culture of success.
Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in an energetic and fast-growing team.
We like to work, but we also like to play and celebrate together.
We are unique and we develop a unique company culture.
We like things to be transparent, and open.
We also have a ‘2020 Women in IT’ plan to encourage and develop women careers and evolution in our business.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, giving opportunities to learn and progress.
We encourage flexibility thanks to teleworking.
We also provide an interesting salary package based on your skills set and experiences.
Project Managers – Brussels
Skills – Profile
- As a PM/Analyst you are responsible for negotiating the Vision Scop / Business case of the project with the customers, writing functional specifications and finding the technical solutions with the Developers
- Experience with Project Management and business systems; more specific with implementation of IT business applications
- Sharp analytic and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology
(Microsoft Solutions Framework, Scrum, Prince 2)
- Knowledge of accounting and business systems
- Knowledge of different languages is a plus
- International mindset
- You understand that easy to use and reliable solutions are essential to bring business value to the customer
- You are determined to go all the way to deliver on your commitments
- You are a team player with a can-do mentality who doesn’t mind a challenge. You’d rather get it done today than stop at 5 pm. You are analytical & organized yet pragmatic & ‘lazy smart’
- You are a fast learner who picks things up on the go. Actually, learning and being curious is literally your DNA
- You can work independently and handle responsibility well
- Load/Stress/Volume experience is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting issues
Please send CV and motivation letter to Carolien Colpaert: email@example.com
Project Managers – Brussels