Text messages have a 98% open rate, while emails only have a 20% open rate. It is time for your CRM solution to send SMS. The SMS is not a new technology: the 1st SMS was sent in 1992, and in 2010 more than 80 percent of mobile phone users were sending SMS.
But even with the rise of Smartphones, the SMS continues to be a very efficient tool:
- 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes. (Connect Mogul)
- 97% of Americans are using it at least once a day. (Pew Internet)
- Text messages have a 98% open rate, while emails only have a 20% open rate. (Mobile Marketing Watch), etc.
With the SMS features in your CRM you can:
- send discount coupons to targeted contacts
- include SMS in your marketing automation workflows
- send appointment reminders
- alert your customers when something is ready (ex: car repaired…)
- confirm that you have received their inquiry
- notify your customers when a ticket is closed
With Efficy CRM you send SMS in different ways :
- Using the Flexmail Module
- Using the API with the SMS platforms
- Using the email sending features