Are you the ambitious Business Developer with a first work experience in your pocket and bursting with energy to attract new customers? Then we want you in our team!
For the Amsterdam region and by extension the Randstad, we are looking for a real ‘go getter’, a Business Developer who can achieve Efficy’s ambitious goals. You will represent the Efficy Group in a customer-friendly manner and build a continuously profitable relationship with existing accounts, as well as securing new accounts.
Thanks to your drive, you will achieve your sales objectives and ensure that your sales funnel is permanently filled.
What do you do daily?
Not a day is the same at Efficy. As a Business Developer, you are mainly active in prospecting in your region, but you also keep in touch with your colleagues in our office in Utrecht. Some of your daily tasks will be:
- Qualify and handle leads generated by your marketing colleagues.
- Actively identify new prospects.
- Preparing and executing presentations and demos, both on location and online.
- You actively participate in meetings on location and in contract negotiations.
- As a CRM developer, it goes without saying that our customers are central. You will therefore adequately maintain customer relationships and generate up-, deep- and cross-sells.
- The Business Developer is the face of Efficy, so you see participating in sales and marketing events (trade fairs, conferences, etc.) as an opportunity to network, manage relationships and prospect.
- Finally, you keep track of all your sales activities in our own CRM. Of course, this doesn’t take up much of your time as our CRM is the best on the market. 😊
What do you bring to the table?
Of course, we don’t want ‘the first, the best’ Business Developer, that’s why we ask you:
- 3+ years of successful (B-to-B) sales experience ‘in the field’.
- Very good communication skills (oral and written).
- Capable of communicating on C-level.
- Sales experience in IT and/or CRM is a must.
- Having insights into the concept of value proposition.
- Experience in making presentations (you can count on the support of your marketing colleagues for this 😉).
- Native Dutch speaker.
- Goal driven “go getter”.
- Experience in managing large accounts is a real plus.
- Living in the region of Amsterdam (or the Randstad).
What do we bring to the table?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for bringing in all those new customers. This starts as early as your first day where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And without need to be saying, there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, our gaming and raclette evenings, ‘End of Year Challenge’ and trips, well known, or should we say, notorious?
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some facts and figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 3,400 customers, but of course we expect you as our Business Developer to grow this number. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, ‘Where can I apply for the job?!’
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.