The Efficy Group, it’s 175 colleagues, located in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Turkey), for a 20 million € turnover. With a wide range of solutions, we’ve seduced 2.400 customers and our solutions are daily used by 160.000 people all over the world. Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
In order to sustain our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager In this role, you will team up with experienced field sales account managers to enable sales growth for both new and existing customers ; you will also work with current and prospective customers over the phone and email to identify new business renewals and upsell and cross-sell opportunities to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
You are ambitious and, in the mid-term, you aim to become a field sales account manager and develop new customers by yourself.
- Take incoming calls from leads and customers
- Qualify the leads generated from the marketing team
- Identify and exploit new leads sources
- Develop and maintain customers relationships & generate sales orders from the existing customer base (extensions & up-sells)
- Prepare and execute online presentations, potentially on-site when required
- Support your field sales account managers by providing quotes and pricing and by responding to sales inquiries
- Manage and close part of the team’s pipeline on your own
- Participate in sales & marketing events (fairs, conferences…)
- Maintain sales activity records within the internal CRM ; this administration task won’t take you much time, our CRM is “quite well built” 🙂
Requirements & competencies
- Demonstrated success in a similar technology or software sales support position (outside, inside, telesales, or sales administration); record of achieving sales goals (B-to-B)
- Understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Understanding of the concept of value proposition
- Good telephone manner and good communication skills (oral and written)
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and English
- Goal driven
What We Offer
We really care about employee experience. When you join the Efficy Group, you’ll be part of an international, mixed and talented team. We all are passionate and motivated by delivering the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
We offer a competitive package as well as a stimulating environment that allows real evolution opportunities. You’ll be autonomous without being on your own, led by a manager who cares about you and your development. We have a fast-paced, performance-driven culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals throughout our global organization.
If you recognize yourself in this description and if you are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply and send your CV to: email@example.com
Now, it’s up to you! Apply, your new life begins tomorrow…