You are driven by security frameworks and identifying potential threats? You are an experienced IT Security Officer? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Within your team at Efficy and in collaboration with all the IT departments, you will be working on multiple interesting projects at the same time.
Not a day is the same at Efficy. As IT Security Officer, you have an important role to play for our customers and within our own teams.
Your daily tasks will be diverse and look like these:
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies
- Assist the admin department to write legal or legal-technical documents like Disaster Recovery Plan
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
For this particular role, we expect the following minimum requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Professional information security certification.
- Experience in an information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks such as IS0 27001.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for bridging the gap to make sure the project team can deliver the best projects for our customers. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
Based in 13 countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Norway, UK), the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market. We have already attracted 8.000 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there. Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure.