You will be joining a team of experts within the Customer Support Department with the task of offering Level 3 support and TPM.
You will be in charge of these support requests, and have responsibility for investigating and correcting these bugs.
The life of our products continues after they are deployed by our integration teams: our customers’ needs evolve, and we address them through corrective or adaptive actions, ranging from the very simple to advanced (mini-projects).
For TPM (Third-Party Maintenance), you will be in charge of:
- Analysing needs based on the specificities of your customers (request qualification, design, costing, etc.)
- Overseeing the development of customer evolutions
- Carry out deliveries in customer environments
You have a sound grasp of Web application and architecture technologies and concepts:
- Servlet/JSP mechanisms
You are detail-oriented, are committed to delivering high-quality work, and are passionate about technology.
- You have an inquisitive mind, and are able to rapidly analyse a situation to find the right solution
- You are enthusiastic and want to grow professionally
- You are creative and can come up with new ideas/li>
- We prefer working in a pack rather than as a lone wolf
- If you have good energy and can create a good atmosphere, you score some extra points
- Do you and Shakespeare get along? If you can speak his language, then that’s a plus
At least two years’ relevant higher education
Salary & benefits:
- Location: Toulouse
- Salary based on experience
- Luncheon vouchers (we want you to be well fed)
- Mutual Health insurance (we want you to receive good care)
- Travel subsidy (we want you to come to work)
- An exciting and dynamic environment (we want you to have fun)
- A rapid-growing company (we want you to grow)
- Career prospects (we want you to build your future)