Are you a real problem solver driven by deadlines and high demands of our customers? Are you analytical, technical as well as a team player? Then you are the L1 Customer Support we are looking for!
Within the company’s support department and under the responsibility of a Support Manager, you will be working with your team on multiple interesting projects at the same time.
You report to the Support Manager and you are involved with the technical and functional support of the customers. You work from the office in Brussels.
You act as an “Efficy Specialist” and are responsible for the following tasks:
- Customers/Partners Support
- Answering the phone quickly.
- Creating a “case” for every problem (we want to log everything).
- Find a solution with or without the customers.
- Informing the customer that the solution has been found.
- Apply the solution and check if the customer is happy with the proposed solution.
- Partners Help
- Answering every question about Efficy Installation.
- Helping the Partner when he has a problem on live installations, …
- Helping the partner to find technical articles that can be used for trainings installations, configuration, …
As our customers deserve the best CRM solution on the market and a great UX, we expect the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good general IT knowledge (Windows, Ms-Office and classic applications)
- Perfect English + Dutch or French (Spanish is an asset)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and punctual
- Pragmatic and conscientious
- Customer-focused and solution oriented
- Very good learning skills
- Autonomous and flexible
- A first CRM experience is a plus
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for helping our customers using our solution the best way. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness’, ‘Efficiency’ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in our spacious office where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
By joining the 220 experts of The Efficy Group, you will have an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing team.
We have over 4,500 customers. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.