Are you a real problem solver driven by deadlines and high demands of our customers? Are you analytical, technical as well as a team player? Then you are the L3 Customer Support we are looking for!
Within the company’s support department and under the responsibility of a Support Manager, you will be working with your team on multiple interesting projects at the same time. No customer is the same, so no project will be either.
You report to the Support Manager and you are involved with the technical and functional support of the customers. You work from the office in Toulouse.
You act as an “Efficy Specialist” and are responsible for the following tasks:
- Errors & troubleshooting
- Internal follow-up for more complex problems/files
- Remote Efficy Installations
- Programming/analysis of queries, reports, etc.
- Development of small customisations for existing solutions
As our customers deserve the best CRM solution on the market and a great UX, we expect the following minimum requirements:
Expected technical knowledge
- HTML/CSS (Native and SaSS)
- Browser debugging, experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Server-side debugging
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT and/or relevant experience, and have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good learning skills.
- Meticulous and punctual.
- Knowledge of French and English is required. Spanish is an asset.
- Good general IT knowledge (Windows, Ms-Office and classic applications).
- Knowledge of CRM, accounting and business systems is an asset.
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for helping our customers using our solution the best way. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness’, ‘Efficiency’ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in our spacious office where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in a great office, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
By joining the 220 experts of The Efficy Group, you will have an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing team.
We have over 4,500 customers. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.