Are you a full stack developer with strong leadership skills and a good functional understanding? Then you are the Lead Developer we are looking for!
Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of our BeLux Head of Projects, you will be in charge of leading a team of developers dedicated to the improvement and maintenance of our main internal system in order to adapt it consistently to our employees’ needs and new requirements.
- Organize, coordinate and follow up the development activities of a small team of developers (2 to 4 people)
- Guarantee your team delivers on time, in budget and with quality. Our group technical architect will support your team for complex technical design
- Guarantee the good understanding of the functional analysis by your team, and contributes to its completion if needed
- Own development activities:
- Programming based on functional analysis
- Application and application database configuration
- Writing technical specifications/documentation if needed
- Testing and go-live
- Ensure top-down, bottom-up communication and escalations
- Motivate and develop your team members
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT and/or relevant experience, and have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position or as a senior developer
- You’re motivated and a team player
- You are familiar with agile methodologies, especially Scrum. Certifications are an asset
- You have strong leadership and coordination skills
- Knowledge of CRM, accounting and business systems is an asset
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch with good command of English
And to be sure to feel comfortable in the role, you have the following technical qualifications:
- Back/front-end web development
- HTML/CSS (Native and SaSS)
- Browser debugging, experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Server-side debugging
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for delivering our employees the best CRM they deserve.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but for sure to our employees, too. Therefore, you will work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket, and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in a nice office with a pool table and a Baby-foot, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and nowadays our famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. With 600 talented people based in 15 countries, the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM market. We have already attracted 13.5000 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there.
Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure.
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation e-mail and CV, both in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.