Are you ambitious, willing to learn and have a passion for marketing? The Efficy group is looking for a Marketing Trainee (F/M) who is eager to learn and can help to achieve Efficy’s ambitious goals. You will be part of the funniest team within Efficy, the Marketing Team and you will support the Marketing Officer with the many tasks at hand.
Not a day is the same!
When we say “marketing”, we mean online, offline, inbound, event, lead generation… Should we continue? You will learn about every aspect in the domain of marketing, leaving Efficy not as a trainee, but as a professional. Some domains that you will cover:
Produce & localize contents for inbound marketing campaigns
- Work on content layout (white papers, infographics) with the Group Graphic Designer
- Organize inbound marketing campaigns (creation and realization)
- Deal with publication requests
- Follow-up ROI (KPIs)
Support your Marketing Officer and the Digital Marketing Officer by:
- Blog – Write and localize post
- Newsletter – Manage the local newsletter and follow-up KPIs
- Website – Update content (write news) and create landing pages
- Blog / Website – follow-up KPIs
Actively participate and support during the (online) events:
- Organize event logistics (suppliers, retro planning, invitations, registrations, presence)
- CRM Days, Efficy on Tour, Bring a Friend, Industry Actions Online Event,…
Support the inside sales in identifying leads
- Qualify incoming and pre-detected leads
- Know how to respond information requests and lead the contact towards the right person
- Elaborate lead campaigns (outgoing calls)
Of course, we don’t want the first but the best possible. So, besides your best motivation letter, you have at least the following qualities:
- Studying in the field of marketing/communication/journalism/PR
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Abilities for understanding a technical environment and technical solutions
- Well-organized and easy going
- Ready for working in team spirit
- Work languages: French & English OR Dutch & English
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for supporting our ambitious goals. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 4.500 customers, but of course we expect you as a marketing trainee to help us grow this number by making our brand top of mind. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.