Do you have well established media network? Preferably international? Then we want you in our team!
The Efficy group is looking for a Media & PR Officer (M/F) that gets the Efficy products and brand known in the media landscape and help to achieve Efficy’s ambitious goals. You will represent the Efficy Group in a professional way and build a continuously profitable relationship with existing journalists and media, as well as establishing new ones.
Thanks to your drive, networking capabilities and broad communication skills, you make sure the name Efficy will be top of mind when people thing about CRM.
You are on a mission!
Not a day is the same at Efficy. As a press officer, you are mainly active in establishing existing media contacts and building new relationships. This will be for the entire Efficy group, but the focus will be on Belgium, France and The Netherlands. Therefore, you are based either in our HQ in Brussels or our brand-new Paris office, the choice is yours.
Some of your daily tasks will be:
- Development of a press relations portfolio
- Animate and maintain close relations with a network of journalists.
- Manage and feed the press relations file (evolution of contacts, companies, specialities…).
- Enriching and developing the network of journalists (TV, press, web…) through canvassing and attending events specific to the profession (cocktails…).
- Realization of information supports for journalists
- Create and manage an editorial calendar for the group’s press publications.
- Write press releases, press kits and press releases for journalists
- Manage journalists’ requests for information, reports and/or interviews.
- Monitor editorial calendars and ensure media monitoring.
- Implement a press-book on the company’s news.
- Launching press campaigns
- Manage the sending of press releases to the network of journalists and carry out regular reminders.
- Organize press conferences: choice of premises, sourcing of service providers, validation of budgets with the communication department.
- Set up related events to support the press conference (meetings with “figures” from the Efficy group, trips, company visits, etc.).
- Propose and monitor indicators for monitoring press activity.
What do you bring to the table?
To be sure you can handle this high demanding, but unique position, we ask minimum the following:
- Bachelor or master in the field of communication and public relations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, ideally in the IT / tech industry.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, French and Dutch.
- Comfortable in a technological environment.
- Able to translate complex technical texts into attractive press releases and articles.
- Curiosity and a good level of general knowledge.
- Mastery of office automation tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Taking initiative and go-getter.
- Ability to listen, synthesize and communicate.
- A networker with the objective to maintain and extend his network to influence the Efficy brand and products.
- Interpersonal skills with colleagues within every department of Efficy.
What do we bring to the table?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for making Efficy top of mind when thinking about CRM. This starts as early as your first day where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And without need to be saying, there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, our gaming and raclette evenings, ‘End of Year Challenge’ and trips, well known, or should we say, notorious?
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some facts and figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 3,400 customers, but of course we expect you as a press officer to grow this number by making our brand top of mind. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.