Our PMO team is a key entity for our project delivery organization since it supports our team members by providing them a framework to work more efficiently and effectively. It also harmonizes and streamlines our operating model across our different project teams located in our European countries (France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, etc.).
As a leader of this PMO team, you will be responsible for:
- Defining & maintaining the project delivery team framework and controlling its use by our team members:
- Standards, Processes
- Methodologies, templates and KPI’s
- Audits and quality reviews
- Continuous improvements
- Ensuring knowledge sharing across the teams:
- Lessons learnt
- Best practices
- DB knowledge
- Business and technical acumen
- Defining coaching and training plans for our team members
- Ensuring and following up on the onboarding of new joiners
- Creating and following up change requests to improve our main internal system in order to adapt it consistently to the project team needs
Your team (a PMO assistant and a PMO coaching lead) is supported by our Technical Architects and our Training team.
In order to keep contact with the field, you may have to lead yourself and/or support a Project Manager for the delivery of some very specific projects (internal or customers ones).
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT and/or relevant experience
- You have more than 10 years’ experience in project management with minimum 3 years of experience in a PMO position
- You are certified in Scrum and Prince2 (or PMI) methodologies, or equivalent
- You are willing to travel (EU)
- You are a Team player with strong organizational and leadership skills
- You are solution-oriented and pragmatic
- Knowledge of CRM, accounting and business systems are strong assets
- Very good knowledge of French and English, Dutch is an asset
What do we offer you?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for improving the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of the deliveries of our project team.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. With 600 talented people based in 15 countries, the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM market. We have already attracted 13.5000 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there.
Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure.
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation e-mail and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.