Joining the Efficy pre-sales team means working internationally preparing and creating the mock-ups for demonstrations of our products, POCs and work on the evolution of our demonstration environments. A key position to make sure the pre-sales consultants have the best technical environment available to convince our future customers!
- Pre-sales models :
- Preparing personalized demonstrations with the pre-sales and sales teams.
- Parameterize the CRM solution according to the demonstration scenarios.
- Provide expertise around “product” demonstrations.
- Participate in POCs.
- Analyze specifications to propose demonstration scenarios.
- Application and server configuration.
- Installation of the database.
- Product Marketing :
- Produce promotional and educational videos for product marketing, pre-sales or customer CRM solutions.
- Develop CRM solution demonstration tools.
The CRM solutions are unique and we want to keep staying ahead and innovative to match the high demands of our customers. Therefore, you have to meet the following requirements, competencies and mindset:
- Knowledge of English is essential (main working language):
- Training in digital technologies
- Programming knowledge, web world
- Mastery of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- The knowledge of a CRM is a plus
- Motivated beginner accepted
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for this important link in the chain to close a deal. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness’, ‘Efficiency’ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 4,500 customers. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.