You are driven by deadlines and high demands of our customers? Are a seasoned project manager and both analytical as well as a team leader? Then you are the Project Manager/Analyst (M/F) we are looking for!
Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of a head of project you will be in charge of negotiating the global vision and profitability study of the project with the customer, writing the functional specifications and will be able to find technical solutions with your team of developers.
What you will daily do
Not one project is the same, but you will have multiple projects at the same time! This means that you are juggling with multiple projects with your time. Are you able to prioritize in the following tasks?
- The Project Manager/Senior Analyst will be responsible for leading and managing the deliverables to deliver the CRM solution for external clients.
- Scope the expectations of the customer and focus on the standard features of our CRM.
- Coordinate and facilitate all activity to ensure successful delivery of their projects or programs.
- Translate current state into functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Define a project implementation plan to address improvement opportunities.
- Follows up with customers, communicating potential future standards and benefits.
- Assists technical teams in the development of the project.
- Leads the delivery with the team and client through the implementation process.
- Manage the expectations of the customers.
- Complete implementation (cost and effort) estimates that are attainable and measurable.
- Prioritizes activities to meet the requirements.
- Improves existing approaches into fresh, alternative solutions.
- Acts as a liaison between customer, stakeholders and technical teams.
As our customers deserve the best CRM solution on the market, delivered in time and withing the budget agreed, we expect the following minimums:
- Analytical and customer centric mindset.
- Communication skills in French or Dutch + English.
- Organize information and communicate progress.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to lead several projects at once that have a common goal.
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed.
- Ability to travel.
- Master degree or equal by experience in computer science, technology or related field.
- 3 – 5 Years or plus in project management/analysis or relevant experience, consulting background is a plus.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
And that’s not all, to be sure you can meet our expectations and those of our customers, you require the following qualifications:
- Strong analytic skills, background in functional analysis required.
- Experience with custom and CRM solutions.
- Passion for leading and managing major change projects/programs – career minded and oriented to this role.
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects/programs from start to finish as the lead.
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping, budgeting, and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations.
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs.
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate meetings in an effective manner.
- Ability to manage tight timelines, limited resources and still deliver on time and within scope.
- Ability to capture the current state of the customer businesses and map out processes to implement solutions to customer’s complex business issues by respecting the standard of our application.
What do we offer you?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for delivering our customers projects in time and without problems. This starts as early as your first day where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And without need to be saying, there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, our gaming and raclette evenings, ‘End of Year Challenge’ and trips, well known, or should we say, notorious?
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some facts and figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 3,400 customers. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.