Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of a team leader, you will be in charge of negotiating the global vision and profitability study of the project with the customer, writing the functional specifications and will be able to find technical solutions with your team of developers.
Not one project is the same, and you will be juggling with multiple projects at the same time! Are you able to prioritise in the following tasks?
- Leading and managing the deliverables to deliver the CRM solution for external clients.
- Scope the expectations of the customer and focus on the standard features of our CRM.
- Coordinate and facilitate all activity to ensure successful delivery of their projects or programs.
- Translate current state into functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Define a project implementation plan to address improvement opportunities.
- Follow up with customers, communicating potential future standards and benefits.
- Assist technical teams in the development of the project.
- Lead the delivery with the team and client through the implementation process.
- Manage the expectations of the customers.
- Complete implementation (cost and effort) estimates that are attainable and measurable.
- Prioritize activities to meet the requirements.
- Improve existing approaches into fresh, alternative solutions.
- Act as a liaison between customer, stakeholders and technical teams.
As our customers deserve the best CRM solution on the market, delivered in time and withing the budget agreed, we expect the following minimum requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience or plus in project management/analysis or relevant experience, consulting background is a plus.
- Analytical and customer centric mindset.
- Communication skills in French or Dutch + English.
- Ability to lead several projects at once that have a common goal.
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed.
- Ability to travel.
- Master’s degree or equal by experience in computer science, technology or related field.
And that’s not all, to be sure you can meet our expectations and those of our customers, we ask the following qualifications:
- Strong analytic skills, background in functional analysis required.
- Experience with custom and CRM solutions.
- Passion for leading and managing major change projects/programs – career minded and oriented to this role.
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects/programs from start to finish as the lead.
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping, budgeting, and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations.
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs.
- Ability to manage tight timelines, limited resources and still deliver on time and within scope.
- Ability to capture the current state of the customer businesses and map out processes to implement solutions to customer’s complex business issues by respecting the standard of our application.
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for delivering our customers’ projects in time and without problems. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness’, ‘Efficiency’ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. With 600 talented people based in 15 countries, the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM market. We have already attracted 13.5000 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there.
Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure.
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation e-mail and CV, both in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.