Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of a head of project you will be in charge of negotiating the global vision and profitability study of the project with the client, writing the functional specifications and you will be able to find technical solutions with our developers.
Working as a project manager with us means being part of an ambitious project in a growing company where there are many opportunities to be grasped.
- The Project Manager/Senior Analyst will be responsible for leading and managing the deliverables and team to deliver CRM solutions for external clients.
- Coordinate and facilitate all activity to ensure successful delivery of their projects or programs
- Translates current state into Functionnal requirements and technical specifications
- Identifies process improvements to define an ideal “future state” and shapes the standards
- Defines a project implementation plan to address improvement opportunities
- Prepares future state process flows and functional requirements
- Follows through with clients; communicating potential future standards and benefits
- Assists technical teams in the development
- Leads a delivery team and client through the implementation process
- Manages client expectations
- Completes implementation (cost and effort) estimates that are attainable and measurable
- Prioritizes activities to fulfill requirements
- Improves existing approaches into fresh, alternative solutions
- Acts as a liaison to between customers, other stakeholders and technical teams
- A customer centric mindset.
- Communication skills and exceptional business acumen.
- Attention to detail and the ability to process large amounts of information
- Organize information and communicate progress.
- Ability to lead several projects at once that have a common goal
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed
- Consulting background is a plus
- Ability to travel
- Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- 3 – 5 Years in project management/analysis or relevant experience; preferably in consulting
- Knowledge in PPT, MS Project, MS Word, Excel
- QA experience a plus
- Strong analytic skills, background in functional analysis required
- Experience with custom and CRM solutions
- Passion for leading and managing major change projects/programs – career minded and oriented to this role
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects/programs from start to finish as the lead
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping, budgeting, and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs
- Leading teams in a matrix environment consisting of various types of roles and skill sets
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate meetings in an effective manner
- Ability to manage tight timelines, limited resources and still deliver on time and within scope
- Ability to capture the current state of the customer businesses and map out processes to implement solutions to customer’s complex business issues by respecting the standard of our application
What We Offer
We really care about employee experience and we all are passionate and motivated by delivering the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers. We offer a competitive package as well as a stimulating and friendly environment that offers real growth opportunities both professionally and personally, through your daily responsibilities as well as through our festive events. Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing team.
Who are we?
Based in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Turkey), the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market. We have already attracted 3,400 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there. Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure. So, are you ready to join a talented and dynamic team?
It’s up to you!
Interested in joining us to build the future of our company? Now, it’s up to you! Send us your CV, your new life might begin tomorrow … email@example.com