Are you driven by deadlines and high demands of our customers? Are you a seasoned project manager and both analytical as well as a team leader?
Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of the COO, you will be in charge of one of our talented project teams.
- Team leader of a small team (up to 8 different ICT delivery roles and level of seniority).
- Commitment in delivering projects by endorsing the role of Project Manager for your own projects.
- Respect of scope, budget and timelines.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the delivery.
- Setting up the optimal composition of the team.
- Promote, assess and develop the skills of your team members throughout the year.
- Discuss recruitment, promotions and salary raises together with HR.
- Motivate and animate the team with ad-hoc approved budget.
- Ensure that your project managers invoice the projects according to the progress and the contract between Efficy and the customers.
- Ensure top-down, bottom-up communication and escalations.
- Master’s degree or equal by experience in computer science, technology or related field.
- 5 years of experience or plus in team management and project management/analysis or relevant experience, consulting background is a plus.
- Analytical, stress resistant.
- Organized – Leadership – Customer centric.
- Perfect command of French and English. Dutch is an asset.
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for managing your team and delivering our customers’ projects on time and without problems. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. With 600 talented people based in 15 countries, the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM market. We have already attracted 13.5000 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there.
Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure.
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.