The Efficy R&D team designs and builds cloud-based products that meets stringent requirements of robustness, performance and scalability while offering a high level of customization and flexibility at all levels. This makes the Efficy CRM solutions unique and loved by our customers.
When you become an Efficy R&D Developer (M/F), you’ll be involved in the creation and development of APIs, frameworks and user interfaces, and potentially assist in all aspects of the development of the software package: from database to user interface, including deployment and integration constraints. In other words, you’ll be the foundation of our product line.
What do we expect from you?
The CRM solutions are unique and we want to keep staying ahead and innovative to match the high demands of our customers. Therefore, you have to meet the following requirements, competencies and mindset.
Requirements & competencies
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, or experience relevant to the position.
- Back-end: You are fluent in at least one major development language (Kotlin, Java, Delphi, C#) and are ready to work with different development environments (IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Delphi).
- You have a good understanding of object-oriented code and design patterns in software development.
- You have a practical knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Language skills: fluent in French or Dutch with good command of English.
- You can work independently and handle responsibility well.
- Your pragmatic and intelligent approach finds simple, creative solutions that last.
- You are analytical and can see the big picture, and can offer a technical solution in response to a given problem.
- You have a good eye for detail.
What do we offer you?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for keeping our solutions ahead of the competition. This starts as early as your first day where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And without need to be saying, there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, our gaming and raclette evenings, ‘End of Year Challenge’ and trips, well known, or should we say, notorious?
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some facts and figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 3,400 customers. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.