Are you the ambitious Sales Account Executive with a first work experience in your pocket and bursting with energy to attract new customers? Then we want you in our team!
For West-Flanders, we are looking for a real ‘go getter’, a Sales Account Executive who can achieve Efficy’s ambitious goals. You will represent the Efficy Group in a customer-friendly manner and build a continuously profitable relationship.
Thanks to your drive, you will achieve your sales objectives and ensure that your sales funnel is permanently filled.
Not a day is the same at Efficy. As a Sales Account Executive, you are mainly active in prospecting in your region, but you also keep in touch with your colleagues in our office in Brussels. Some of your daily tasks will be:
- Qualify and handle leads generated by your marketing colleagues.
- Actively identify new prospects.
- Preparing and executing presentations and demos, both on location and online.
- You actively participate in meetings on location and in contract negotiations.
- As a CRM developer, it goes without saying that our customers are central. You will therefore adequately maintain customer relationships.
- The Sales Account Executive is the face of Efficy, so you see participating in sales and marketing events (trade fairs, conferences, etc.) as an opportunity to network, manage relationships and prospect.
- Finally, you keep track of all your sales activities in our own CRM.
- 3+ years of successful (B-to-B) sales experience ‘in the field’.
- Very good communication skills (oral and written).
- Capable of communicating on C-level.
- Sales experience in IT and/or CRM is a must.
- Having insights into the concept of value proposition.
- Experience in making presentations (you can count on the support of your marketing colleagues for this).
- Native Dutch and fluent French speaker with a good command of English
- Goal driven “go getter”.
- Experience in managing large accounts is a real plus.
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for bringing in all those new customers. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness’, ‘Efficiency’ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! In addition to meeting in super offices, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as “End of Year Challenges” and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 13 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland Copenhagen, UK, etc.) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 10 000 customers, but of course we expect you as our Sales Account Executive to grow this number. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.