Are you an ambitious Sales Account Executive (M/F) with proven track records in the field of medium sized businesses in Luxembourg and bursting with energy to attract new customers? Then we want you in our team!
For the Luxembourgish team, we are looking for a real ‘go getter’, a Business Developer who can achieve Efficy’s ambitious goals. You will represent the Efficy Group in a customer-friendly manner and build a continuously profitable relationship with existing accounts, as well as securing new accounts.
Thanks to your drive, you will achieve your sales objectives and ensure that your sales funnel is permanently filled.
Not a day is the same at Efficy. As a business developer, you are mainly active in prospecting in your region, but you also keep in touch with your colleagues in our office in Brussels. Some of your daily tasks are:
- Actively identify new prospects in your network and the one you’ll build.
- Qualify and handle leads generated by your marketing colleagues.
- Preparing and executing presentations and demos, both on site and online.
- You actively participate in meetings on site and in contract negotiations.
- As a CRM project seller, you‘re a real team player supported by the presales team and the management of the company.
- Since SAE is the face of Efficy, you participate in sales and marketing events (trade fairs, conferences, etc.), which are opportunities to network, manage relationships and prospect.
Of course, we don’t want the first but the best possible Business Developer, that’s why we ask of you:
- 3+ years of successful similar sales experience ‘in the field’.
- Very good communication skills (oral and written).
- Able to communicate with the C-level.
- Sales experience in IT and/or CRM is a must.
- Experience in making presentations (you can count on the support of your marketing colleagues for this).
- Bilingual: French and English. Luxembourgish is an asset.
- Goal driven “go getter”.
- Experience managing large accounts is a real plus.
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for bringing in all those new customers. This starts as early as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun!
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 4,500 customers, but of course we expect you as our Business Developer to grow this number. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.