In order to sustain our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Sales Support Officer whose mission will be to, you will act as the main communication point for both our customers and our field sales force, with regard to administrative questions and issues related to the sales operations.
- Support the field sales professionals in their daily operations.
- Keep phone and email communications with both existing and prospective customers.
- Be capable of preparing sales proposals for the company’s products and services portfolios.
- Organize the sales back office (agenda’s, meetings, presentations, appointments, etc.
- Opportunity-based validation of incoming calls.
- Participate in sales & marketing events (fairs, conferences…); Follow up of marketing actions.
- Maintain sales activity records within the internal CRM; this administration task won’t take you much time, our CRM is “quite well built” 🙂
- Requirements & competencies
- You have at least 2 years proven experience in internal B2B sales function, ideally in the field of.
- You are a highly motivated person with a true commercial attitude and will become a reliable internal partner for our customers.
- Microsoft Office has no secrets for you and you know its most important functionalities well.
- You can be creative, flexible and pro-active.
- Foremost you are a team player.
What We Offer
We really care about employee experience and we all are passionate and motivated by delivering the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers. We offer a competitive package as well as a stimulating and friendly environment that offers real growth opportunities both professionally and personally, through your daily responsibilities as well as through our festive events. Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing team.
Who are we?
Based in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Turkey), the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market. We have already attracted 3,400 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there. Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure. So, are you ready to join a talented and dynamic team?
It’s up to you!
Interested in joining us to build the future of our company? Now, it’s up to you! Send us your CV, your new life might begin tomorrow … email@example.com