You are driven by deadlines and high demands of our customers? You are analytical, a Java specialist developer, as well as a team player? Then you are the Developer we are looking for!
Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of a project manager, you will be working with your team on multiple interesting projects at the same time. No customer is the same, so no project won’t be either.
What you will daily do
As said, no project is the same! This means that you are working on multiple projects at the same time with your team. Are you able to prioritise in the following tasks?
- Programming based on functional analysis
- Unit testing of own code
- Writing technical specifications/documentation if needed
- Configuration of the application on client’s servers
- Application database configuration
- Assist to technical meetings with the client if required
As our customers deserve the best CRM solution on the market, delivered in time and within the budget agreed, we expect the following minimums:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT and/or relevant experience, and have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You’re motivated and a team player
- You are solution-oriented.
- Knowledge of CRM, accounting and business systems is an asset
- Fluent in French you have a good command of English.
And that’s not all, to be sure you can meet our expectations and those of our customers, you require the following technical qualifications:
- HTML/CSS (Native and SaSS)
- Browser debugging, experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Server-side debugging
What do we offer you?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for delivering our customers projects in time and without problems. This starts as early as your first day where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And without need to be saying, there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an brand new office with a pool table and a Babyfoot, our gaming and raclette evenings, ‘End of Year Challenge’ and trips, well known, or should we say, notorious?
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some facts and figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 3,400 customers. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!
Contact us directly by sending your CV in English to: email@example.com.