Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of a Project Manager, you will be in charge of developments in the projects on which you will be working.
As part of a team that values mutual support, excellence and good humour, you will bring your skills and involvement with the objective of satisfying our customers..
- Analysis and technical design based on the TFS produced by the Project Manager;
- Development and unit testing of the application;
- Configuration of the application and servers;
- Database installation;
Expected technical knowledge
- Back- and frontend development
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT and/or relevant experience, and have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You’re motivated.
- You are solution-oriented.
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch
Who are we ?
Based in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Turkey), the Efficy group is a key player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market. We have already attracted 3,500 customers… And we don’t intend to stop there. Our ambition? Become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure. So, are you ready to join a talented and dynamic team?
If you recognize yourself in this description and if you are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s in your hands!