In order to sustain our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an experienced Account Manager whose challenge will be: represent the group and build an on-going profitable relationship between Efficy and a set of new and also assigned accounts within the Netherlands, with a special focus on the greater region of Amsterdam. You’ll be responsible for achieving revenue goals on a continuous basis by managing, building and developing a pipeline of software sales opportunities.
- Qualify and handle the leads generated from the marketing team
- Identify new prospects for Efficy
- Prepare and execute presentations, conduct on site meetings, negotiate contracts
- Develop and maintain customers relationships & generate sales orders from the existing customer base (up-sells & deep-sells).
- Participate in sales & marketing events (fairs, conferences…)
- Maintain sales activity records within the internal CRM; this administration task won’t take you much time, our CRM is “quite well built” 😉
- Requirements & competencies
- 5+ years successful field sales experience (B-to-B)
- Very good communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding of the concept of value proposition
- Experience in making presentations
- Capable of mastering C-level communications
- Goal driven
- Sales experience with large accounts will be a real plus
- Sales experience in IT and/or CRM
What We Offer
We offer a competitive package as well as a stimulating and friendly environment that offers real growth opportunities both professionally and personally, through your daily responsibilities as well as through our festive events. Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing team.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- a company car
- a very pleasant working environment with spacious offices, relaxation areas, fruit baskets and quality coffee!
- team building activities
- a career plan and training to progress
- a dynamic and international environment
Who are we?
Based in 8 countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Turkey), the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market. We have already attracted 3,400 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there. Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure. So, are you ready to join a talented and dynamic team?
Interested in joining us to build the future of our company ?
Now, it’s up to you! Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org