Do you get motivated by the following numbers?
- More than 200 virtual servers
- 500+ Customers
- 9500+ users
- About 15To of production data
Then the Efficy Cloud team in Brussels is the right place for you! As a system administrator (M/F), you realise many challenges and contribute to our growth. You do this together with your colleagues and under the guidance of the Cloud Team Manager.
Your daily mission
All your Efficy colleagues and customers rely on the stable operation of the Efficy Cloud and systems. This is a big responsibility that you take on every day.
- Maintenance of complete Windows servers in our Cloud environment
- Maintenance of Backups
- Solving of day-to-day issues and requests
- Database administration
- Daily tasks organization, migration planning and follow-up
Because you and your colleagues are the backbone of the infrastructure, we expect the following minimum of you:
- Windows environment administration (2012r2+)
- IIS management
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2016 + administration & monitoring.
- Security Awareness & technology watch
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree or have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in at least English or French
In addition, the following items are considered as an serious added value for this position:
- Oracle Database administration
- Ubuntu 18.04+
- Pfsense + HaProxy
- Azure or Aws platform
What do we offer you?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for a trouble-free operation of the Efficy infrastructure. This starts as early as your first day where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness‘, ‘Efficiency‘ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And without need to be saying, there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, our gaming and raclette evenings, ‘End of Year Challenge’ and trips, well known, or should we say, notorious?
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some facts and figures about the Efficy Group. We are based in 7 countries (Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany and Switzerland) and are a major player in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) market.
We have over 3,400 customers. Our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.