The Technical Consultant is responsible for the production of technical services sold as part of our customer deployments. This include all the automatisms to be developed (trigger, BPM), specific queries, customized reports and the provision of data sources for our data visualization (BI) tools.
As part of his daily work, the Technical Consultant receives requests from clients (Project Manager, sales team or the client directly) and must ensure that the requests are managed according to the steps below:
- Advanced qualification of the request, being in charge of collecting and cutting out the needs of the principals. You analyze the users’ needs and find suitable technical solutions.
- Define the feasibility, the billable workload and a corresponding deadline.
- Once the green light has been given by the client, create the developments.
- Implement unit testing (by developing advanced test scenarios with implementation in the costumer context and its critical cases).
- Plan and execute deployments and review with the client. (IT recipe? “recette informatique” ??
- Drafting of documentation for each development.
- To ensure the possible maintenance of developments, to be the guarantor of technical quality.
- SQL knowledge (Firebird): excellent command of the design and optimization of SQL queries to produce specific developments.
- INES module (Workflows).
- Crystal Report: Production of customized print reports (invoices, quotes), analysis or summary reports.
- DigDash (BI): Mastery in the design of data sources in the DigDash solution (SQL + data model design), understanding of the global solutions.
- Tests and uses of our APIs in support of providers/customers.
We offer training on our internal tools (INES) but also for Crystal Report and Digdash.
- Methodical, rigorous & versatile
- Analytical skills
- Excellent customers relations
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for providing an excellent product to our customers. This starts as soon as your first day, where you end up within a close and well-attuned team that are all passionate and motivated to deliver the best CRM to demanding and inspiring customers.
Our values ‘Openness’, ‘Efficiency’ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. And without need to be saying, there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance. As we are a company in full growth, you are in control of your own future.
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! In addition to meeting in a great office, we organize game nights and theme meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. With 600 talented people based in 15 countries, the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM market. We have already attracted 13.5000 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there.
Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure.
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation letter and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.