Within the company’s project department and under the responsibility of our COO, you will be in charge of managing all the technical activities related to the integration of newly acquired companies to our Efficy landscape.
You will be part of a Post Merge Integration (PMI) dedicated team lead by a PMI lead, and responsible for managing all the necessary technical deliverables for the successful integration of a newly acquired company:
- Data migration from the newly acquired company legacy systems towards our main Efficy internal system tool (our own Efficy solution customized to our specific user needs)
- Interface and connectors with the legacy systems which cannot be migrated
- Infrastructure migration and set up like phone, wifi, mailbox, cloud, etc.
More precisely, you should:
- Coordinate all the technical stakeholders involved, and facilitate all activities to ensure a successful delivery end to end
- Be responsible for the technical integration budget as well as the integration plan
- Assist in functional requirements definition as well as technical specifications, especially for the data migration and connectors
- Assist technical teams throughout the full integration lifecycle
- Act as a liaison between the PMI team and the technical teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical project management/analysis, digital transformation experience is a plus
- Master’s degree or equal by experience in computer science, technology or related field
- Ability to lead several sub-projects in parallel
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed
- Willingness to travel
- Very good command of English. French and/or Dutch is a plus
To be successful in this important role you will also need the following qualifications:
- Strong analytic skills and solid background in functional analysis
- Experience with custom and CRM solutions
- Passion for leading and managing major change projects/programs – career minded and oriented to this role
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects from the beginning till the end
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping, budgeting, and quality
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations
- Understanding and appreciation of the processes and governance required to lead projects and programs
What do we offer?
Of course, you will be well rewarded for helping us with the integration of our new colleagues.
Our values ‘Openness’, ‘Efficiency’ and ‘We care’ do not only apply to our customers, but of course also to our employees. You will therefore work in one of our spacious offices where relaxation areas, a weekly fruit basket and quality coffee are standard.
And it goes without saying that there is plenty of room for a healthy work-life balance
Last but not least, we offer fun… a lot of fun! Besides ending up in an office with a pool table, we organize game nights and themed meals, as well as ‘End of Year Challenges’ and the now famous annual trip.
Who are we?
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. With 600 talented people based in 15 countries, the Efficy Group is a key player in the CRM market. We have already attracted 13.5000 customers. And we don’t intend to stop there.
Our ambition? To become the #EuropeanCRMChampion.
Joining the Efficy Group means taking part in an exciting and stimulating adventure.
We see you thinking, “Where can I apply for the job?!”
Contact us directly by sending your motivation e-mail and CV, both in English, to: email@example.com.