Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM editor headquartered in Brussels. As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with offices in Ghent, Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt. Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 55,000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe. In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients. We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
We are now urgently looking for a Junior Software Trainer (m/f) who will help our Team move into the next growth phase.
More information about the company on: www.efficy.com
This is a full-time job in Brussels, to be started with as soon as possible.
- Your main future activities will be:
- Provide trainings on our Efficy CRM software to customers and own staff in FR, EN and NL
- Assist the Training Manager in order to develop and re-design step-by-step training materials for end-users
- Manage the seminar schedule – a perpetual rotation of over 20 seminars and over 4 facilitators in different European countries
- Develop, implement and manage new hands-on and new online seminars on our Efficy CRM solution
- Proven work experience as a trainer (minimum one year)
- Experience on working software applications and training users on custom applications
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Good computer and database skills
- Experience with MS Office Products
- Trilingual in FR, EN and NL is a must. GE is a plus
- Travel outside Belgium if needed
What We Offer
- We offer you to join our team of 100 experts with a culture of success.
- Working at Efficy means getting an exciting job in an energetic and fast-growing team.
- We like to work, but we also like to play and celebrate together. We are unique and we develop a unique company culture.
- We like things to be transparent, and open. We also have a ‘2020 Women in IT’ plan to encourage and develop women careers and evolution in our business.
- We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, giving opportunities to learn and progress.
- We encourage flexibility thanks to teleworking.
- We also provide an interesting salary package with a cellular phone, laptop and luncheon vouchers.
- The base of operation will be our Headquarters in Brussels.
Interested? Contact: email@example.com