1. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website.
Some are necessary for the operation of the website. Others are used to compile statistics which enable us to make your browsing experiencing more enjoyable. There are different types of cookies. This site uses technical, tracking and third-party cookies
Useful information on the technical aspects of cookies can be found here: allaboutcookies.org
2. What type of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified according to their lifetime, their purpose and according to the domain to which they belong.
When talking about lifetime, there are:
- session cookies, which expire as soon as you close the browser;
- persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s computer/device for a predefined period of time.
Regarding the domain to which the website belongs, there are:
- first-party cookies created by the web server of the web page visited by the web user and which have the same domain;
These cookies are:
- necessary cookies: which enable the technical operation of the website and its functionalities;
- analytical/performance cookies: cookies which collect data about the performance of our website and how you use it. These cookies enable us to ensure our web site operates more efficiently.
- functional cookies: cookies which enable our website to remember your choices (such as your preferred language) and provide improved or customised features.
3. Cookies we use on our website
The table below provides an overview of the cookies used on this website:
|EfficySession||Efficy||Manage the information of the forms|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year|
|__cfduid||clickcease.com||Cookie associated with sites using CloudFlare, used to speed up page load times. According to CloudFlare it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.||1 day|
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.||End of browser session|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach this website, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns, and page navigation within this website. The cookie is updated with each page view to this website.||6 months|
|_fbp||.doubleclick.net||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
4. Cookie settings
You can prevent the configuration of a cookie by adjusting your browser settings.
Cookie settings may vary from one browser to another. Please refer to the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
You can find information about cookie management in the browser at the following links: