1. About cookies
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website.
Some are necessary for the operation of the website. Others are used to compile statistics which enable us to make your browsing experiencing more enjoyable. There are different types of cookies. This site uses technical, tracking and third-party cookies
Useful information on the technical aspects of cookies can be found here: allaboutcookies.org
2. What type of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified according to their lifetime, their purpose and according to the domain to which they belong.
When talking about lifetime, there are:
- session cookies, which expire as soon as you close the browser;
- persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s computer/device for a predefined period of time.
Regarding the domain to which the website belongs, there are:
- first-party cookies created by the web server of the web page visited by the web user and which have the same domain;
These cookies are:
- necessary cookies: which enable the technical operation of the website and its functionalities;
- analytical/performance cookies: cookies which collect data about the performance of our website and how you use it. These cookies enable us to ensure our web site operates more efficiently.
- functional cookies: cookies which enable our website to remember your choices (such as your preferred language) and provide improved or customised features.
3. Cookies we use on our website
4. Cookie settings
You can prevent the configuration of a cookie by adjusting your browser settings.
Cookie settings may vary from one browser to another. Please refer to the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
You can find information about cookie management in the browser at the following links: