The implementation of CRMs in companies is already an unstoppable process with data as impressive as the fact that in the United States, 92% of companies with more than 10 employees already use one.
In Europe we have to make do with more modest data, but even so, Spain is at the forefront of this movement.
If the trend continues, in a few years more companies will be using CRM than not.
What types of companies use a CRM?
If we look at the types of companies that use Efficy CRM we find several common characteristics in them:
- They are clearly customer-centric companies.
- They are companies that invest in their sales and customer service processes.
- They are companies that provide their employees with the best equipment.
- They are leading companies at the top of the sectors in which they operate.
So that you can see it with your own eyes, I have selected 5 examples of companies that use our CRM and some of their real data.
Examples of companies using a CRM
20 minutes uses Efficy CRM and is a media with impressive numbers:
- 22.1 million readers per month in France alone
- 10.6 million readers of the printed newspaper
- 5 million readers per computer
- 10.7 million readers per smartphone
- 2.6 million readers per tablet
This Belgian bank is one of the most important in its country and of course, it also uses a CRM: Efficy.
- More than 3.5 million customers
- The second largest Belgian bank and insurer
- They serve 50% of Belgian companies
- Belgium’s No. 1 public sector bank
- 1.3 million customers use their mobile banking every day
- 800 branches use Efficy CRM
Carrefour Pro is the division of the Carrefour Group in charge of corporate gifts for employees, members and partners.
In only 6 months they migrated from a difficult to use, not very functional and indigestible CRM to our solution.
The result was:
- An exceptionally agile and smooth implementation thanks to the training.
- A customisable home page for each user that allows better tracking of ROI.
- Users in both sales and marketing really satisfied with the tool.
Volkswagen Group France
The French subsidiary of Volkswagen AG is also a customer of Efficy CRM, with figures as spectacular as these:
- More than 9 million vehicles sold in 2013
- 5 brands: Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
- Almost 14% share of the French automotive market
- 700 distribution centres and 800 service centres
- More than 17,500 employees in France alone
The multi-specialist in ready-to-wear fashion and decoration La Redoute is another customer of our CRM with dizzying figures:
- The French version is one of the country’s main online sales sites with over 7 million unique visitors per month
- More than 10 million active customers worldwide
- Presence in more than 20 countries
- 700 people use the CRM daily
Do you want to be next to companies like Carrefour, Volkswagen or 20 minutes?
If you want to start enjoying the same advantages as them, Efficy’s CRM solutions are your best option.
Join 4,500 other clients in more than 33 countries who already sell more thanks to our tool.
If you also want to start selling more, request a demo.
Try Efficy CRM
The most complete CRM