If you are here, I assume that you already have something clear:
Implementing a CRM strategy helps you sell more and sell better.
It’s not something I say; it’s in the data:
- 94% of Spanish brands have carried out CRM actions this year.
- 64.2% of companies using CRM tools say that their relationship with their customers and their sales have changed.
- 13% of salespeople believe that investing in a CRM should be a top priority.
With figures like this, it is normal that you would prefer to be on the side of the 94% of companies that sell more thanks to a CRM rather than on the side of the 6% that do not enjoy this advantage.
But it’s one thing to say it and another to do it, and implementing CRM software in your day-to-day business is a very difficult task… or is it not?
The learning curve of any software
Learning how to use a new tool and put into practice a strategy that you have never used in your daily life is a process that requires effort and time.
This process is known as the learning curve.
Depending on the functionalities, size, options and other characteristics of the tool in question, the learning curve will be very steep or not so steep.
If the tool is very simple, it will hardly have a learning curve, but you will be able to do practically nothing with it. It will be a useless tool.
If the tool is very complex you will be able to do everything with it, but the learning curve will be so high that you will abandon it. It will be an unmanageable tool.
With this idea in mind, your objective should be to find an easy CRM but with the optimum functionalities for your business and the shortest possible learning curve.
How to find an easy CRM
To find the optimal tool for your business you have 3 options:
- Spend a lot of time discovering online which tools could be useful for you and try them all.
- Spend a lot of money to hire a consultancy to analyse your business and suggest a tool to use.
- Spend a lot of money and a lot of time in hiring a custom development that gets outdated every time you need a change.
I suspect that the last one you have already discarded. You do well. It’s the worst.
Still, you have to choose between 2, and whether you spend money or time, you still have a problem to solve: you will have to face your commercials to the learning curve of the chosen tool.
Bad scenario, don’t you think?
How we at Efficy provide you with an easy CRM
There are 4 options to find the easy CRM you are looking for for your business, which is what we use at Efficy.
We listen to your needs and prepare a tailor-made solution, thanks to the fact that we are the most flexible and scalable CRM on the market.
This way, we ensure that you do not spend time and money on finding the optimal solution. Instead, we make it for you.
To solve the learning curve problem, our experts will train your salespeople in its use and if they still have practical or technical questions, they can contact them or get remote assistance through Teamviewer.
The easiest CRM for your company is Efficy
So if you want to start enjoying all these advantages in your business, Efficy’s CRM solutions are your best option.
Join more than 4,500 clients in more than 33 countries who already sell more thanks to our tool.
Start selling more: request a demo.
Try Efficy CRM
The most complete CRM
To know more:
- The history of CRM: from card holders to software
- Advantages and benefits of using a CRM
- Find out all about one of the most important metrics of your business, the CAC
- Free CRM: Real good idea or scam?
- What is the best CRM for your business?
- Why should you use a CRM insurance for your company?
- The 7 benefits of CRM use in your company
- How does CRM-training benefit the implementation of your CRM-project?